Tuesday, August 15, 2006


I've introduced a new layout. I think I've got everything in there that's necessary (note to myself, put the muppet terror level thing in later). I used one of the standard templates, and spiced it up a little.

I'd prefer it if the various boxes expanded and contracted to fit the browser window, but it seems to get the nice roundy corners (in this implementation), the widths are hard coded in. I'm sure there's some AJAX or Ruby on Rails kind of net-wizzardry to accomplish this, but I'll settle for my fixed size 2004-style curves.

Let me know if I've overlooked something.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home